[FEELINGS FOR VIDEO GAME CHARACTERS INTENSIFY]
you’ve got a lil’ somethin’ right there
I wish I wasn’t so annoying like I even piss myself off
DM: You wake up next morning.
Paladin: I pray to Phoelio (the Sun god) to give us a sign of where to go.
DM: The sun rises in the east.
Here’s an Otocolobus manul — nature’s Grumpy Cat — discovering a camera trap outside it’s den. Camera traps are used by biologists to lean about rare animals’ behavior, abundance, and health — just by setting up a solar-powered camera with a motion trigger. No physical trapping necessary.
O. manul (also known as Pallas’s cat) is about the size of a house cat, but you’ll notice has round pupils instead of slits. It lives in western China and the steppes of Central Asia.
You’d think that Pallas’s cat would rule the internet by now - but there aren’t too many photos of them because they are both rare and shy. The IUCN lists them as near-threatened. Just another reason to support species conservation!
- People: Like no offense to asexuals or anything but I'm afraid of new sexualities coming in and making the LGBTQIAP+ longer.
- Asexual: Oh! Use MOGAI! It stands for Marginalized Orientations, Gender Alignments, and Intersex. It's more inclusive, sounds cute, and I don't think it'll get longer!
- People: And now even aromantic people are trying to get in on this? Like "A is for asexuals and aromantics, not allies". Soon it'll have to be LGBTQIAAP+! Oh yeah. Forgot agender! AAAP.
- Aromantic: We don't want to inconvenience you with our presence. That's why we already came up with a solution. Can you please switch to MOGAI?
- People: If only there was a way that we could be inclusive and not have to say a mouthful....
- Pansexual: *CHEERS MAKING LOUD NOISES* MOGAI!!!
- Person: I guess we may never know....
Not enough money
Too many video games
A lot of crying